Curriculum Vitae (opens in new tab)
The Ohio State University
- Ph.D. in Political Science (expected Summer 2018)
- M.A. in Political Science (2014)
University of West Georgia
- B.S. in Political Science, summa cum laude (2011)
Weihua Li, Aisha E. Bradshaw, Caitlin B. Clary, and Skyler J. Cranmer. (2017) "A Three-Degree Horizon of Peace in the Military Alliance Network." Science Advances Vol. 3, No. 3: e1601895.
Fellowships and Awards (selected)
- (2017-18) Distinguished University Fellowship
- (2014-15) Junior Fellow, Program in Statistics and Methodology
- (2014) Department of Political Science research grant for field work
- (2012-14) Division of Social and Behavioral Sciences Fellowship
- (2012-13) Distinguished University Fellowship
- (2014) Archival and interview research at the African Union, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- (2014-15) Skyler J. Cranmer. Project on conflict dynamics in the international alliance network.
- (2014) Janet Box-Steffensmeier. Compiled teaching material for graduate course on time series methodology.
- (2013) Amanda Robinson. Compiled appendices and replication materials for a publication.
Teaching Experience (selected)
Instructor, The Ohio State University
- Political Science 4781, Data Analysis in Political Science I (Summer 2017, Spring 2016, Autumn 2015).
- Political Science 2300, American Foreign Policy (Spring 2017, Summer 2016).
Conference Participation (selected)
- (2018) Annual Meeting of the Southern Political Science Association. "Divisions of Labor in International Peace Operations."
- (2017) Annual Political Networks Workshops and Conference. Poster, with Aisha E. Bradshaw, Weihua Li, and Skyler J. Cranmer. "Cosponsorship Networks in the United Nations."
- (2017) Annual Meeting of the Midwest Political Science Association. "The Initiation and Effectiveness of Multi-Organizational Peace Operations."
- (2016) Annual Political Networks Workshops and Conference. With Weihua Li, Aisha E. Bradshaw, and Skyler J. Cranmer. "A Three-Degree Horizon for the Peace Making Ability of the Defensive Alliance Network."
- (2016) Annual Meeting of the Midwest Political Science Association. "Multilateral Interventions and International Security Provision in an Era of Regime Complexity."
R, Stata, LaTeX
International security, international organization, regime complexity, peacekeeping, political methodology, network analysis, causal inference.